Suspension Plus Automotive Repair has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at San Diego, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Suspension Plus Automotive Repair customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Johanna Sandoval, 11/16/2023
Came in this morning to get info on getting an alignment for my Kia Sorrento. The guy who attended me was nice and helpful. I was able to stay and get my car aligned for a little over $100 which was super convenient for me. I will be coming back for future services needed.